Friday, June 27, 2008

I saw this on Snail's Tales...

Meme-ology

TECHNOLOGY

Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
From our last hike.

Q: How many televisions do you have in your house?
Two. Left to me, none!

BIOLOGY

Q: Are you right handed or left handed?
Right.

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
At least six teeth, and an ectopic.

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My in-laws' luggage.

Q: Have you ever been knocked out?
Anesthetic, yes.

BULLSHITOLOGY

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No. What's the point of living?

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
No way. It is unique enough that I even got no messages of 'has been previously used...' while naming this site!

Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
I think green. But I am told I am way off, and that it should be brown.

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
I have swallowed flying mosquitoes on many a summer night in India, but I am sure they are considered 'food' in some parts of the world!

DAREOLOGY

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for 100 dollars?
Sure why not?

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for 200,000$?
No thank you, not even if it were a sixth (a-l-a Hrithik Roshan)!

Q: Would you never blog again for 50,000$?
No.

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for 1,000$?
Nope.

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for a million dollars?
Why human, I wouldn't even touch an animal. Absolutely no.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
Don't have one today.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
My movie trivia is pathetic...ask Ravi K :-)

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Both. Though I would prefer hardwood everywhere.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
We have what is called a 'standing' shower.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Four, if you count the ones I 'allow' myself to borrow from junior. Thank God she got the big feet genes from me :-)

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last person who texted you?
I don't text, but I did get one from Rahul, as he was boarding the plane in SFO in March to remind me to be at the other end for pick up.

Q: Last person who called you?
My sis, checking if I was doing ok.

Q: Last person you hugged?
My kids.

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
Don't believe in such.

Q: Season?
Definitely Spring when my daffodils, crocuses and lilies are in bloom :)

Q: Color?
Greens, Oranges, Yellows...and as Krishna teases me, my absolute fave is 'rust'

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
R :(

Q: Mood?
Contented.

Q: Listening to?
My keyboard... I type very loudly.

Q: Worrying about?
My baby's day in camp.

Q: Wearing?
Beige pants and a black shirt. GOK I need a new wardrobe!

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
The backyard, to check if the lotuses are happy with the 90 degree days, so they can bloom soon.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
Pick the tomatoes.

Q: Do you smile often?
I think so yes, though the genetic component I got from the dad's side is down-turned lips :(

Q: Are you a friendly person?
I think so, yes.

3 comments:

Raag said...

I do not get it. Why?

AYDIN Ă–RSTAN said...

You swallowed mosquitoes? And I thought you were a vegetarian!

Jannavi said...

Yes, I believe I am a vegetarian too, but those hot Indian summer nights with no electricity, and sharing that candle as I studied for my finals with nature, were sure instances when the uninvited guest has entered the system :)