Friday, November 14, 2008

More from M

1. M had drawn a duck and had riddled it with circles. When I asked her if the duck was suffering from chicken pox, she looked at me and said, ‘No Amma, she got poison ivy when she was building her nest!'

2. M had to go to the bathroom. After she was done and I cleaned her, and here is what she asks me, "Now do you have to wash your hands or do I?' She actually argued her way saying she couldn't figure out why she had to when she did not get her hands dirty at all, when I said we both have to! And she is not even 4!

2 comments:

harish27 said...

Manni anna said that..the second incident...i am sure malini would outbeat you in all aspects

Jannavi said...

I am not sure I can even compete...infact it is you Anna who can out-argue anyone in the house....being the grandson of a lawyer, as I am constantly reminded :)