Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Birthday D!

Tuesday, Nov 6 2007

Today is my childhood best friend’s birthday. D and I grew up on the same street as neighbors in good old Jayanagar, Bangalore. D was and is such a sweet person and he makes up many of my childhood memories. He was always there for me and sometimes I do feel bad that I was not there in the same way for him. D has been through a lot and hopefully the ‘lot’ remains in the past tense. I wish him well in life and am very happy that he has finally found his soul mate in R. I met them last year when I visited Bangalore. They look good together. I wish them both the best in their future. Happy birthday D! Here’s wishing you more ‘surprise’ dinners at ‘Gufha’ ☺ and many more years of your friendship.

2 comments:

Deekay said...

Hey, I kind of bumped into this blog post by chance and am flattered by your comments. Thanks a ton (very very belated) for the Wishes and your sweet words.

Take care,
Ciao

Jannavi said...

Hey, I am glad you saw this and thank you for everything!