Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy life

Sunday, 11 November 2007

We just got back from our weekend trip to Philadelphia and New York. Phila was fun as always. Nothing like watching an India – Pakistan 1-dayer with like minded folks. The age thing is definitely catching up though. I could not sit through the whole game!

But I must say, after 'hanging out' with my busy, focused and goal driven friends who talked about jet set traveling, checked on work periodically via blackberry's, and IPhones, talked about tight work schedules from now until Xmas and beyond and the list goes on... my life suddenly seemed so sedentary and uncomplicated! The question of 'purpose of my life' did bother me the rest of the weekend. (I won't be surprised if this will come back as a post at a later date!).

A few words about our New York trip. It was in short, great! The highlight was seeing Sonia for the first time. Our two-year old even had a song prepared! (Kehdo Naa, Kehdo Naa, you are my Sonia). About S, all I can say is adorable. Good luck R and D. She is so lucky to have parents like you!

No comments: